- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: life
Just over 2 years ago I had tattoo done, the outline of a wolf print. I chose a wolf print because I’m wolf clan. My intent at the time was to have it filled in with the meaning of my Native … Continue reading
… we have art. MkayBye, Stick Figures! Just kidding. I’ve perfected the art of stick figures so I would never truly abandon them. However, tonight I attended a painting class here in Marinette by Wine & Canvas of Green Bay/Appleton. … Continue reading
Last month during my hunt for somewhere to live closer to work I wondered if I was being too cautious about not wanting to live in town because of my exes. I know I can be overdramatic about things. I … Continue reading
We are Living in a Material World and I am (not) a Material Girl. Once upon a time I was an impulse shopper. If I wanted something, I bought it. If I felt like treating myself to a night out … Continue reading