- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: friends
I stumbled on Think Out Loud Thursday today. It looked fun. I like bulleted thoughts and randomness so why not join in? Oh, all the delicious food. I haven’t been strictly following any sort of eating plan but I made some pretty … Continue reading
I almost forgot to post here because I’ve talked about it everywhere else. Pretty much beat it dead, really. Soooo… the Daughtry concert was pretty awesome. I ended up going both Friday and Saturday nights since my niece, Rachel, wasn’t able to … Continue reading
I’ve been married more than twice. There was a 3rd. I was in headstart, just 3 years old, when I got off the bus and proclaimed that I got married & I was now Mrs. JV. I came across a … Continue reading
Why Can’t I Find You? I have a confession. It’s 12 days before Christmas and I still don’t have my Christmas tree. Anyone that really knows me, knows that this isn’t the norm. I’m a “tree up Thanksgiving Weekend” sort of … Continue reading