- Sticking with things. I always start out highly motivated then fizzle out within a couple weeks.
- Staying organized. My cramped homespace makes it difficult to stay organized. One would think that it would motivate me to be very good at it (see #1).
- Cooking for 2. I cook for 10. Don’t know why… it just happens. This is a big problem since neither of us rarely eat left overs.
- Communicating with “new” people. I avoid eye contact. I fidget. I can’t keep a conversation going. Terrible.
- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video