- Sticking with things. I always start out highly motivated then fizzle out within a couple weeks.
- Staying organized. My cramped homespace makes it difficult to stay organized. One would think that it would motivate me to be very good at it (see #1).
- Cooking for 2. I cook for 10. Don’t know why… it just happens. This is a big problem since neither of us rarely eat left overs.
- Communicating with “new” people. I avoid eye contact. I fidget. I can’t keep a conversation going. Terrible.
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video