30 Days of Lists v2, Day 2 – I’m happiest when…
- I’m with family.
- I complete a craft.
- I finish cooking a tasty meal.
- I’m cruising in The Jeep, going nowhere in particular, listening to music.
- I get home and Freya greets me with her all of her love and excitement.
- he smiles and winks at me from across the room.
- I’m decorating my Christmas tree. I love Mom’s ornaments.
- we (as a ‘family’) spend lazy weekend mornings in bed snuggling & wrestling.
- my family laughs together… we all sound the same so it makes me laugh harder.
- I find old “treasure” (memorabilia) – especially when its something I haven’t come across in a while.
- I see Mom’s handwriting.
- the seasons change… each season brings a new beginning.
- someone in my family cooks/bakes something and it tastes just like Mom’s.
This entry was posted in Cuz It's Me
and tagged 13of101
. Bookmark the permalink