- I’m with family.
- I complete a craft.
- I finish cooking a tasty meal.
- I’m cruising in The Jeep, going nowhere in particular, listening to music.
- I get home and Freya greets me with her all of her love and excitement.
- he smiles and winks at me from across the room.
- I’m decorating my Christmas tree. I love Mom’s ornaments.
- we (as a ‘family’) spend lazy weekend mornings in bed snuggling & wrestling.
- my family laughs together… we all sound the same so it makes me laugh harder.
- I find old “treasure” (memorabilia) – especially when its something I haven’t come across in a while.
- I see Mom’s handwriting.
- the seasons change… each season brings a new beginning.
- someone in my family cooks/bakes something and it tastes just like Mom’s.
- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video