Once a week or so SalesDude likes to call me down to his office to have some of his salsa or guacamole. Both are so tasty but I kinda like my guacamole more.
Shh. Don’t tell him.
A couple of months ago he shared his salsa recipe with me because I love it so much. However, when I make it I’ll probably do the super hotness of it and only use like 1 pepper because I prefer not to have my lips and tongue go numb for an hour. I added his ingredients as is just in case anyone else likes hot salsa. :)
- 4 Roma Tomatoes (use 3, add 4th to taste)
- 1/3 Large Sweet Onion
- 4-5 Green Onions
- 3 small cloves of garlic, add to taste
- 2 long green/yellow peppers (medium hot)
- 2 jalapeno (hot)
- 2-3 colored peppers (red/orange)
- 8 leaves of cilantro (stems also
- splash of apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper