While blog surfing working today, I came across the 30 Days of Lists blog. Even though it started yesterday, it sounded fun so I decided to give it a go so really it will be like 30 Days of Lists Smashed into 29. It took a bit for me to decide if I wanted to do a little scrapbook or blog but I decided to blog since I’m too lazy to scrapbook lately. Today you’ll get a double-dose of lists just so I can get caught up.
First things first, here are a few things about me.
- I love Jeeps.
- I have a hard time sticking with things.*
- I’m an impulsive shopper.
- I love watching TV series in marathons, starting with Season 1.
- I wish I could be an instructor/trainer but have a terrible fear of being in front of a group of strangers. This baffles me because I had no problems with it when I was a Cheerleader in High School or was a Gaming Dealer.
- My favorite dessert is a tasty cheesecake topped with strawberries that I make.
*Item 2 note: Even though I’m hoping that this can be 30 Days of Lists Smashed into 29, it’s very likely it’s going to be less. ;) But I’ll try anyway.