This has definitely been a trying week. Instead of this being a whining, bitching entry, I’ll post pros and cons!
- Because of bad weather I was trapped out of town so I had a long weekend
- I’m planning a trip to Vegas in April
- I got a shit-ton of housework done
- My new debit card with my correct last name finally came in. And only 3 months after I changed my name at the bank.
- I have checks again. I never realized how much of a pain in the toosh not having checks for 4 months could be.
- My car is urinating transmission fluid. It needs a diaper or something.
- My job has me contemplating a new career path. The kicker is I love what I do and I love my employer.
- I still have a shit-ton of housework to do.
- This winter has me on the edge of losing my mind. I can’t take the cold anymore.