It looks like I’m back to being the sporadic blogger. I have plenty going on in my life but nothing I really want to make public and anyone who knows me knows how well I can keep my mouth shut once I start… so I just stayed away from my blog for a bit. Overall I’m enjoying summer. Here are some bulleted updates:
- I love spending hours in my truck driving around listening to music.
- I have been at Ludington Park at least once a day
- Spending time with friends has become a priority. Its been literally years since I’ve spent quality time with my friends as just myself and is something I was really starting to miss.
- I went to Hannahville Pow-wow. Adam joined me one night and I went alone the next.
- I went to Madison for Training. Instead of doing lots of exploring like I planned, I slept LOTS.
- My insomnia peeked at the weekend before I went to Madison where I was only sleeping 2-3 hours a night. Since then I’ve been sleeping at least 6 hours a night plus a nap in the afternoons.
- I cut down on my caffeine and my migraines returned. I’m trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils.
- After me begging and pouting for months, Adam surprised me a couple nights ago and bought me Guitar Hero II. I’m seriously addicted.