- Catch up on laundry
- Put away dishes that are in the dishwasher
- Work on your blog
- Listen to strange voices outside your window
- Get clothes ready to go to the gym in the event insomnia doesn’t wear off
- Listen to the birds chirp
- Listen to doggies snore
- Resist urge to wake up the hubby to tell him something “super duper important”
- Stare at a TV that’s not turned on
- Job hunt while wishing the place you recently applied will call soon
- Read about nachos then crave them
- Resist urge to wake up sleeping doggies for some early morning play time (they’ll fall asleep again anyway)
- Pretend like you’re interested in reading a book you know you’ll never read because you’re really not interested in it
- Blog about things you do when you can’t sleep
- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video