- Catch up on laundry
- Put away dishes that are in the dishwasher
- Work on your blog
- Listen to strange voices outside your window
- Get clothes ready to go to the gym in the event insomnia doesn’t wear off
- Listen to the birds chirp
- Listen to doggies snore
- Resist urge to wake up the hubby to tell him something “super duper important”
- Stare at a TV that’s not turned on
- Job hunt while wishing the place you recently applied will call soon
- Read about nachos then crave them
- Resist urge to wake up sleeping doggies for some early morning play time (they’ll fall asleep again anyway)
- Pretend like you’re interested in reading a book you know you’ll never read because you’re really not interested in it
- Blog about things you do when you can’t sleep
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video