STRIKE THE HARP AND JOIN THE CHORUS
It’s either the most loved or most loathed ritual of the Christmas
season: the Christmas carol. (Inspired by Bonnie having “ding dinga ding, ding dinga ding, ding dinga ding” or also known as “Carol of the Bells” stuck in her head.)
1. Do you have a favorite Christmas carol? If so, what is it and why is it your favorite?
O Holy Night. I cry everytime I hear it. I remember going to church with my best friend, Danielle, and hearing her father & grandmother sign this song. Both passed on years ago. Whenever the song plays, it doesn’t if matter anyone is singing or not, I hear their voices and see my mom with an angelic glow around her.
A very close second is the Chipmunk Christmas Carol. I can’t help it. It’s the kid in me.
2. What is the one Christmas carol you absolutely can’t stand to hear?
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. How sick is that song? lol.
3. Have you ever went out caroling?
Yup. Mom use to take us when we were little! She dressed up like Mrs. Claus & dressed us kids as her little elves.
4. If you had to pick a character from Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, which character would you be?
The little kid who go gets the giant turkey for Scrooge.
5. How many Christmas recordings do you own?
Waaaaaaaaaaaay too many. Everytime I turn around I find a Christmas CD or Movie. LOL.
Source: Sunday Brunch