- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: valentinesday
I’ve been married more than twice. There was a 3rd. I was in headstart, just 3 years old, when I got off the bus and proclaimed that I got married & I was now Mrs. JV. I came across a … Continue reading
I’m talking to you, roses & carnations. I’m not a fan of either flower. I never have been. I find them both ugly & smelly. In the past when I received either of these I would express gratitude because the … Continue reading
And by thee, I mean me. One of my “things” on my 101 in 1001 – The Remix (which I’m not doing very good at completing, by the way) is to make a list of 43 I like about myself. Blergh. … Continue reading
Pucker Up. I am so ridiculously addicted to lip balm, chapstick & lip gloss. This is all I have with me right now because I recently switched jackets and purses. Normally have a few more, especially with the way this … Continue reading