- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: socialmediadetox
My 30 day experiment is over. I reactivated my Facebook but only have Messenger installed on my phone. I reactivated my Twitter accounts on Friday but only so I could deactivate again. I am trying to decide if I want … Continue reading →
I don’t have words that adequately describe my weekend so instead of trying I’ll just post a few of my favorite pics from the weekend. Oh! We’re almost caught up on The Walking Dead. We left off on Season 4, … Continue reading →
Waking up at 4a is hard when you refuse to go to bed before 10p. Harder when you’re so busy you can’t go to bed until midnight. I put $4 worth of gas in my car this morning. I love that … Continue reading →
It really started last night when someone snagged money I forgot at a self checkout. Wait. Not really. It was festering a little before that happened. That seemed to amplify things. Then as the night went on nothing seemed to go right and … Continue reading →
No. Just no. More about me: Unless I have an established relationship with you, I do not like eye contact and you need to stay at least an arm’s length away from me. If you try to break either one of these … Continue reading →