- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: sewing
Nearly 9 years ago I fell in love with a fabric line, 1974 by Moda’s Urban Chicks. I fell in love the fabric name since 1974 was the year I was born. The fact that I loved the patterns and … Continue reading
I sent D this picture asking, “Which one should I use for Smoochie’s new skull flap?” Maybe I should have warned him I was calling Smoochie’s hole repair fabric a skull flap because he responded, “The music notes because it’s happiest … Continue reading
Remember Freya’s stuffie I wrote about a couple of weeks ago? I got him all fixed up for her. His nose is slightly flatter and one ear is much shorter but he’s repaired. I returned Stuffie and her blanket (which now … Continue reading
I want to make a new lap quilt but can’t decide on what fabric I want to use. The pattern needs 33 charm squares (5″ blocks). Since I don’t and a large fabric stash (and I’m lazy and don’t feel … Continue reading