- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: relationships
Last month during my hunt for somewhere to live closer to work I wondered if I was being too cautious about not wanting to live in town because of my exes. I know I can be overdramatic about things. I … Continue reading
No more wishing. No more wondering. We’re back together. I’m in the happy cloud that is expected from that sentence but it’s like a weight was lifted. No more constantly explaining why I don’t want to date. No more getting judged because … Continue reading
One month ago I started this blog post. I found it in the trash. I have these cousins. They grew up just up the road from us. The families were so close that we were like extended siblings. There were 13 … Continue reading
I managed to turn my mood around yesterday on my way home from work. A call from D telling me to bring an overnight bag helped a lot. We spent all night last night and all day today watching The … Continue reading