- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: packing
The switch finally happened and the lingering anxiety is gone. It took a trip home for everything to finally settle in. I’m moving back! YAY! The Job. I start my new/old job in FIVE days. Five. That’s it. Five days … Continue reading
Monday after work I had to stop by my storage unit for a few things. While I was there I had to move a box of old stuff that was mailed to me shortly after I moved, almost 3 years … Continue reading
I have to agree with Sally on this one so I decided to stay home from work today. A few weeks ago Freya figure out she’s strong enough to push me over when I’m sitting on the floor. She pushes … Continue reading
As I’ve been packing my house I keep finding these little treasures – items I forgot about, thought I lost, or were a victim of divorce division. Pictures of Mom, pictures from our Sliding Parties at Jeanne & Ken’s old … Continue reading