- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: p90x
83 days to go! P90X is flipping amazing. I can’t believe the difference between what I was able to do a week ago and what I was able to do tonight. For example, last week there was no way in … Continue reading
It’s called Kenpo X. It’s all kickboxing. It’s by far my favorite so far. Yoga is amazing because it provides the stretching and calm I need mid-week. I think Kenpo is so freakin’ incredible that it makes the hard work during … Continue reading
Five days down. 86 to go. With D’s encouragement to do it early in the evening instead of later tonight, legs and back today plus Ab Ripper X are complete. Ohhhh my lawdy! My calves are swearing at me. My … Continue reading
So yesterday was yoga day. It seemed like it took forever finish the 1 hr 35 minute video. I wanted to quit at every 15 minute mark but I kept going. After nearly 2 hours (yes, 2 – pause was … Continue reading