- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: now that’s funny
Every couple weeks on Facebook I’ll update a series of posts about a car I lovingly dubbed Redneck Cavalier. The car amuses me so much that I can’t help but share with others. Today I decided to cross-post over here so my non-Facebook friends can … Continue reading
100 Happy Days, Day 2 – February 18 is National Drink Wine Day. Because, as a Nation, we totally need a day to celebrate drinking wine. Right? A few years ago, when we both lived in Wisconsin, Rachel and I started … Continue reading
This is my current Work Day Purse. I’ve been using a different purse since I started my new/old job and decided it was time to change it up this morning. I know I carry a lot of stuff during the week but I was sort … Continue reading
Meals. Leftovers or whatever. Wine and beer purchases. A few bottles of shampoo. Conditioner as well. 3 bottles of body wash. 1 bottle of bubble bath. A few tubes of toothpaste. A couple of bottles of face cleanser and moisturizer. 2 … Continue reading