- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: music
Work Stuff. Yay! I finally got the nightmare of a desk in the other office cleaned off. I should probably get my current desk cleaned off since the swap is scheduled for tomorrow morning. You know what’s not fun? When you … Continue reading
What to do. What. to. do. Given the impromptu sleep-over last weekend, I’m not sure if I should bring clothes with me or not when I go to pick up Freya. Doing so is really presumptuous but I don’t want clothes to … Continue reading
Sorry. Y’all get a dose of my Daughtry love again. And a third post for the day. I just about did the most amazing jump off my couch when I saw they recorded a stripped version of Witness. This was my absolute … Continue reading
I was so excited about documenting the fact that I met Daughtry that I forgot to talk about the music! They didn’t perform Gone Too Soon. I was relieved. However, all the time I spent listening to it over the past 6 weeks helped me … Continue reading