- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: life
Went to the Market. I tell you what. It’s beyond ridiculous that healthy food is so much more expensive than crap. For example, flour tortillas are under $2 for 8 and Brown Rice Tortillas are $10 for 6. Ten stupid … Continue reading
Things are still going well with the Reset. I’m on my second day of the last week. I’m pleased with my numbers. I’m even more pleased I fit comfortably into my favorite jeans. The Numbers. Reset 2015: – 8 lbs, … Continue reading
Trial Office Chair My existing office chair is one of those executive chairs with a high back and rocks back and forth. It looks great behind my desk but it’s not very ergonomically correct. I slouch a lot. I decided … Continue reading
Today starts Day 8. Week 2, Day 1. Phase 2. Whatever you want to call it. The first week is done. Other than a few minor headaches the past couple days that come and go in under 10 minutes, I feel pretty … Continue reading
I managed to turn my mood around yesterday on my way home from work. A call from D telling me to bring an overnight bag helped a lot. We spent all night last night and all day today watching The … Continue reading