- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: house
Yes, I’m back. I’m just going to quick gloss over the fact that I haven’t blogged in a month. Acknowledged. Moving on. As I was saying… gross. What exactly is so gross? The freakin’ windows on my entry doors, that’s what. … Continue reading
I’ve never really been quite sure about the neighbors downstairs. The woman is okay, not overly friendly but decent. She really keeps to herself (but so do I). I suppose when you have new neighbors moving in & out of … Continue reading
To Put Up Christmas Decorations There is a house on a side road 5ish miles from where I work. You can see it from the highway. Every year they would have their Christmas lights on beginning November 1. For years I drove by … Continue reading
link love > organizing all the stuff. really, everything > organizing all the stuff. but it has to get done. stupid stuff. (capitalization is hard.) yumminess i wanna make this caramel upside-down peach cake sounds so yummy these frozen whipped cream dollops are a requirement … Continue reading