- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: holidays
To Put Up Christmas Decorations There is a house on a side road 5ish miles from where I work. You can see it from the highway. Every year they would have their Christmas lights on beginning November 1. For years I drove by … Continue reading
I originally had big plans for my Labor Day Weekend. I was supposed to get together with my closest friends for an end of summer night out. I was supposed to go up to my home town. I wasn’t in the mood for the … Continue reading
I’ve been married more than twice. There was a 3rd. I was in headstart, just 3 years old, when I got off the bus and proclaimed that I got married & I was now Mrs. JV. I came across a … Continue reading
It was my intention to post this last night since yesterday was February 1st and I have this whole little countdown to Valentine’s thing planned to prove that I’m not totally anti-Valentine’s Day this year… but I got distracted by … Continue reading
Found in the candy jar at the reception desk downstairs. And so it begins… I’m not a hater. Really, I’m not. But just in case, maybe I’ll make some conversation heart cookies this weekend.