- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: holidays
I’m going to get my Christmas tree(s) this weekend. I’ve had offers from people to join me, but I think I’ll fly solo. I have a feeling I’m going to be quite particular, even more than usual. Since it was decided … Continue reading
I have a case of no-sleeps-for-me. Boo. I’m in a store and I’m sing-iiiiiing. Or maybe it was just in my apartment. I made a set of Christmas CDs for my family 15 years ago. A few of us lost … Continue reading
We are Living in a Material World and I am (not) a Material Girl. Once upon a time I was an impulse shopper. If I wanted something, I bought it. If I felt like treating myself to a night out … Continue reading