- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: Holidailies
I’ve been sort of doing a pick & choose thing with the Holidailies prompts. I wasn’t into the Grinch Week thing so I skipped those completely. I really didn’t want a week of posts where I did nothing but complain … Continue reading
Why Can’t I Find You? I have a confession. It’s 12 days before Christmas and I still don’t have my Christmas tree. Anyone that really knows me, knows that this isn’t the norm. I’m a “tree up Thanksgiving Weekend” sort of … Continue reading
There’s something about winter that gets me in a crafting sort of mood. It’s probably because it’s too cold to do anything else but, whatever, the mood hit me again this year. Last week while I was searching for different projects … Continue reading
One of last week’s writing prompts from Holidailies was “Channel your inner child. Write a letter to Santa.” YES! I so got this one. Dear Santa, I hope you & Mrs. Claus had a good year. How are the reindeer? I’ll just get … Continue reading