- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: healthyliving
Bezhig (One). So I can feel less like Count from Sesame Street as I count down (or up?) my Thinking Out Loud subjects, I decided to count in Ojibwe. This is the only thing I can actually say other than counting … Continue reading
Went to the Market. I tell you what. It’s beyond ridiculous that healthy food is so much more expensive than crap. For example, flour tortillas are under $2 for 8 and Brown Rice Tortillas are $10 for 6. Ten stupid … Continue reading
Three weeks flew by really fast. I’m glad I did the Reset again. I feel so much better than I did at the beginning of the month. My final numbers after 3 weeks… Reset 2015: -10.6 lbs, -13.5″, -5.33% body … Continue reading
Tomorrow is the last day of the Reset. I only have a few supplements left! I can’t wait for my breakfast to be anything other than fruit. And for my lunch to include anything other than salad. And to eat nuts … Continue reading