- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: furbabies
100 Happy Days Day 84, Two Sleepy Girls I had a pretty tough night last night. I wasn’t feeling well so didn’t sleep much. When I finally fell into a deep sleep, I got paged on a long call. When … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 22. I went to a kettlebell class. It kicked my ass and made me want to vomit. It was so awesome. Day 23. Blackened chicken with avocado, steamed kale and quinoa for dinner. It’s all about the … Continue reading
I was going through one of my old dressers tonight, making room so I can give it to D. The dresser is one I brought down when I was in a hurry last year so I didn’t really go through … Continue reading
This video is horrible quality because I was playing and getting my feet munched but whatevs. When I grabbed my phone, she was running around like crazy and I wanted a video of it. Around 1:10 I jumped on her like a … Continue reading