- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: freya
I can’t believe I actually kept up with this 100 Happy Days project. There are just 7 days left! I only missed the one day in April because I was having too good of a time to worry about snapping a picture, … Continue reading
I nervously answered, “Yes, but it’s been more than 10 years.” Given the car we were in, I wondered if he was asking because he was going to let me drive or in case of emergency and I had to … Continue reading
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. I love Finding Nemo. 100 Happy Days Day 85, My Favorite Scent. I finally bought a small bottle of my favorite perfume. I ran out at the end of last summer and have been cycling through … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 84, Two Sleepy Girls I had a pretty tough night last night. I wasn’t feeling well so didn’t sleep much. When I finally fell into a deep sleep, I got paged on a long call. When … Continue reading