- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: freya
I have a case of no-sleeps-for-me. Boo. I’m in a store and I’m sing-iiiiiing. Or maybe it was just in my apartment. I made a set of Christmas CDs for my family 15 years ago. A few of us lost … Continue reading
Woke up to the sound of… singing crickets.The wind would whisper and I’d think of… blogging. All I got for now. That song (the real one, not my version) always reminds me of making out with HSSweetie on the bus … Continue reading
I managed to turn my mood around yesterday on my way home from work. A call from D telling me to bring an overnight bag helped a lot. We spent all night last night and all day today watching The … Continue reading