- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: fitness
Girls, what’s my weakness? Men! I love that jam. It’s easily one of my favorites from the 90s. But I’m not going to write about men, or that one man who I always right about. I do have some comical stories … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 28, I Ain’t Skurred. I’m a little excited, actually. I started both two 8 week programs today. Eight weeks is perfect because that seems to be when my interest in a program seems to drop off. One program focuses … Continue reading
…like a woman who just found out that she has 2% more body fat than last time she was at her current weight. Facing the Unknown. I’ve avoided measurements because I knew the numbers weren’t going to be pretty. I … Continue reading
I stumbled on Think Out Loud Thursday today. It looked fun. I like bulleted thoughts and randomness so why not join in? Oh, all the delicious food. I haven’t been strictly following any sort of eating plan but I made some pretty … Continue reading