- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: family
I can’t believe I actually kept up with this 100 Happy Days project. There are just 7 days left! I only missed the one day in April because I was having too good of a time to worry about snapping a picture, … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 39, Celebrating Rachel Rachel had her 30th birthday party Friday night. It was a small, cocktail party with some family and friends. It was such a fun evening. Once I weeded out the bad and blurry … Continue reading
100 Happy Days. Day 38, Wally and Karena. My cousins are here! Wally drove up Wednesday and Karena flew in yesterday. I met them in Green Bay yesterday morning. Before making our way up to Michigan, I showed them around Green Bay … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 37, Snow. My 55 mile drive to work this morning, while very snowy, was lovely and peaceful. I didn’t have to drive super slow but slightly slower than a normal day because I could feel the tires … Continue reading