- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: family
100 Happy Days Day 37, Snow. My 55 mile drive to work this morning, while very snowy, was lovely and peaceful. I didn’t have to drive super slow but slightly slower than a normal day because I could feel the tires … Continue reading
My cousin shipped a handful of dresses for me to try on, to see if one would work for this weekend’s events. I loved each one of them on the hanger. They are exactly what I would have picked out for … Continue reading
In 6 days I’ll be meeting one of my cousins for the first time. Well, for the first time that I can remember. I really can’t wait to meet him. He’s been wanting to meet me and my niece Rachel for … Continue reading
Well, I had two of them with me anyway. 100 Happy Days. Day 27, Strength in Numbers. Around 7:30 this morning I was in bed awake for about an hour, processing thoughts just like I do most weekend mornings, when my … Continue reading