- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: family
Today at Bonnie’s memorial service I overheard a few of her high school classmates talking about Bonnie having the first computer of the bunch, a Commodore 64. I smiled gave them a brief summary of the following. This is part of … Continue reading
One month ago I started this blog post. I found it in the trash. I have these cousins. They grew up just up the road from us. The families were so close that we were like extended siblings. There were 13 … Continue reading
I can’t believe I actually kept up with this 100 Happy Days project. There are just 7 days left! I only missed the one day in April because I was having too good of a time to worry about snapping a picture, … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 39, Celebrating Rachel Rachel had her 30th birthday party Friday night. It was a small, cocktail party with some family and friends. It was such a fun evening. Once I weeded out the bad and blurry … Continue reading