- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: excited
My cousin shipped a handful of dresses for me to try on, to see if one would work for this weekend’s events. I loved each one of them on the hanger. They are exactly what I would have picked out for … Continue reading
October feels like a bit of a new beginning for me. Birthday thing aside, the end of September felt like I was closing one door and opening another. Why? Well, in bullet points so I don’t go into too much … Continue reading
TWELVE DAYS, YOU GUYS! Nah, I’m not excited at all. I’m diggin’ the car. My favorite part is that the primer is super polished and it’s missing trim. I’m laughing a bit that I caught the missing trim right away. Watch … Continue reading
I’ve been a little busy over the past few days. I was finally able to get into one of my storage units. It is the one where the majority of my belongings were stored for the past 6 years. To say there … Continue reading