- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: earworms
Cards. While sorting through some things last night I found my ridiculous stash of Magic the Gathering cards. D & I used to play every weekend but we really haven’t in about 2 years, with the exception of one series … Continue reading
This has been stuck in my head for the past couple days. One of my goals is to be able to wear a flapper dress like at the end of the video.
I’m not sure if it was watching What’s Love Got to Do With It or a diapers commercial that did it… but this is my earworm for the day. Hopefully I don’t accidentally shake my tail feather at work.
New earworm today! This morning Joelle sent this tweet that started it all. Since then I’ve been dancing around the house singing “U can’t touch this.” (Yes, the house… I’m home sick today. My dancing is more like a shuffle.) … Continue reading