- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: domesticated
Mmmm Cake. I mean cookies. I mean cookies called cake. Ohhhhh boy. Russian Teacakes are my absolute favorite Christmas cookie. D’s sister is going to bake a batch just for me but I think I’m going to have to bake … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 60, Bye Fugly Old Desk! I’m pretty pumped. This ugly desk from the 1990s is no longer in my office. It was quiet the ordeal to wiggle this old desk out and get the new desk in my … Continue reading
100 Happy Days Day 43, Arm Knit Infinity Scarf I finished my first project of the week. This scarf was meant to be a Christmas gift, twice. I attempted it 2 holiday seasons in a row but both times it slipped off my arm so I got frustrated … Continue reading
In my feeble attempt at concentrating on Thanksgiving before Christmas, I’ve been looking at different pie recipes that I can bring along with me to Thanksgiving Dinner. My original plans were to bake my yummy apple and pumpkin pies but … Continue reading