- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: crafts
Nearly 9 years ago I fell in love with a fabric line, 1974 by Moda’s Urban Chicks. I fell in love the fabric name since 1974 was the year I was born. The fact that I loved the patterns and … Continue reading
Mmmm Cake. I mean cookies. I mean cookies called cake. Ohhhhh boy. Russian Teacakes are my absolute favorite Christmas cookie. D’s sister is going to bake a batch just for me but I think I’m going to have to bake … Continue reading
… we have art. MkayBye, Stick Figures! Just kidding. I’ve perfected the art of stick figures so I would never truly abandon them. However, tonight I attended a painting class here in Marinette by Wine & Canvas of Green Bay/Appleton. … Continue reading
I was too busy enjoying my extended weekend to take the time to edit and upload pics daily. Plus, I wanted to concentrate on spending time visiting and enjoying the company I was in rather than having my face in my phone … Continue reading