- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: cocktails
100 Happy Days Day 17, I need to find this waterfall. It was my intent to stay in Michigan Thursday night so I could hang out then go to work the next day. After thinking about it most of the work … Continue reading
100 Happy Days, Day 2 – February 18 is National Drink Wine Day. Because, as a Nation, we totally need a day to celebrate drinking wine. Right? A few years ago, when we both lived in Wisconsin, Rachel and I started … Continue reading
2 parts pineapple juice 2 parts vanilla vodka .5 part simple syrup club soda brown sugar
1 part Vanilla Vodka 1 part Pineapple Juice 1 part Simple Syrup 1 part Fresh Lime Juice
1.5 parts Absolut Rasberri 0.5 part 99 Bananas 1.5 parts Triple Sec 2.0 parts Cranberry Juice Splash of Lime Juice Tonic