- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: blog
Thank you so much to Cynthia from Green Couch Designs, Joelle from Moxie Design Studios, and Mel & Sean from Emtwo for the amazing job they did on my new blog design. I love, love, love it! I won this fabulous … Continue reading
In February… I signed up for the March Edition of 30 Days of Lists. I completed 8 days. In August… I signed up for the September Edition of 30 Days of Lists. I forgot about it. This morning… I remembered … Continue reading
Well would you look at that. Today’s post means I’ve posted everyday for a week. Yay me! I’m posting early this morning because I went to bed at 11p last night (very early for me) and at 430a my body … Continue reading
I realize I’ve never really been a person that was committed to blogging daily, or even weekly to be honest. However, over the past year or so I’m averaging more than 3 months between posts. It’s so much easier to … Continue reading
I really love the WordPress App for iPhone/iPod Touch… cuz right now I’m totally curled up in bed blogging from it.