- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: bitching
The Pinterest-Interests. 1) I don’t dig the whole concept behind Valentine’s Day but love the crafting, decorating, and eating part. You know, the fun ‘holiday’ type stuff. I’ve never been an anti-Valentine’s Day person, even through the worst whatever in … Continue reading
FYI: This is a bit of a frustrated whiny/vent post. You’ve been warned. In 2013, I managed to lose 65 pounds. Once I got rolling, it wasn’t really hard because it became habit. Given the fact that I can be … Continue reading
The hour long daily phone calls with my manager is getting on my nerves to the point where I’m losing my patience. If they were productive, it wouldn’t be a bad thing but he talks in circles and makes off-the-wall … Continue reading