- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: baking
Mmmm Cake. I mean cookies. I mean cookies called cake. Ohhhhh boy. Russian Teacakes are my absolute favorite Christmas cookie. D’s sister is going to bake a batch just for me but I think I’m going to have to bake … Continue reading
Last weekend when at a friend’s house I was asked if I’ve baked anything lately. Sadly, the answer was no. It was sadder that I couldn’t even remember the last time I did any sort of baking. Since Easter was … Continue reading
Freya is a snackie queen. She especially loves cookies. I was buying her the Three Dog Bakery treats but it was getting really expensive to keep up with her sweet tooth. I decided to try a Peanut Butter and Honey … Continue reading
Ever since I first started coming down to see D, he’s had problems with the oven. The switch was really tricky and you’d have to wedge paper under one side to get it to work. Even then, the oven would … Continue reading