- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: attitudeadjustment
Girls, what’s my weakness? Men! I love that jam. It’s easily one of my favorites from the 90s. But I’m not going to write about men, or that one man who I always right about. I do have some comical stories … Continue reading
It’s funny how a single item will trigger a thousand memories. It’s not so funny when the memories it triggers are the kind you hoped would stay buried. The favor. Prior to leaving to pick up Freya Saturday morning, I sent D a text to let … Continue reading
And by thee, I mean me. One of my “things” on my 101 in 1001 – The Remix (which I’m not doing very good at completing, by the way) is to make a list of 43 I like about myself. Blergh. … Continue reading
This week marked one year since I started my Attitude Adjustment Project. It feels great to be in a much better place than I was a year ago. I still have issues with anger and let little things eat away … Continue reading