- Kit-Kat: Ohhhhh! Great idea!
- Jeanne: I like! If it were me, I’d go with the lighter blue for the inner border and maybe a brown for the...
- Kit-Kat: Two borders around the blocks once they’re all pieced together. Here’s the quilt I’m...
- Jeanne: Nice! What do you need the two coordinating colors for? The quilt top? Once you get it put together, the...
- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: 30daysoflists
Poison. Especially Bret Michaels but I did have several pics of the other band members. RATT. Stephen Pearcy, yo. Warrant. I loved me some Jani Lane. Motley Crue. I never really was into a single member but my childhood BFF loved … Continue reading
Day 13/30: The best things about this week. Purchasing beads, glitter, crayons and a killer Frankenstein cookie cutter Playing with Freya Seeing 15 old cars on a mini road trip. 15! It’s an exciting day to see 1 or 2 so 15 was amazing. … Continue reading
I’ll be busy for the next several weeks so I’m planning a solo night in tonight. Here is my list of stuff for the night: Blackened Tilapia Tacos for dinner. Snacks Cheese (pepperjack) and brown rice crackers Popcorn Ingredients to make homemade applesauce. … Continue reading
Meals. Leftovers or whatever. Wine and beer purchases. A few bottles of shampoo. Conditioner as well. 3 bottles of body wash. 1 bottle of bubble bath. A few tubes of toothpaste. A couple of bottles of face cleanser and moisturizer. 2 … Continue reading