- Kit-Kat: I’ve always loved reminiscing while I decorated my tree, but it’s time to make new memories. As...
- Jeanne: It’s good to change up the decorations now and then. Decorate your tree for you. You might end up with...
- Kit-Kat: I’m bummed I forgot my phone this morning because I wanted to download the series once I realized how...
- Jeanne: I would have never thought there were that many different types of floor there. Around 10, yes… but no...
- Bonnie (BornInaZoo): LOL … hint, hint. Message me & we’ll see if we can do it.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video
Tag Archives: 101in1001
And by thee, I mean me. One of my “things” on my 101 in 1001 – The Remix (which I’m not doing very good at completing, by the way) is to make a list of 43 I like about myself. Blergh. … Continue reading
I made onion strings to go with our Bacon Cheeseburgers for supper last night. They were so amazing! I modified the original recipe slightly. 1 cup buttermilk (or 1/2 cup milk if you don’t want/have buttermilk) 1/2 cup flour 1/2 … Continue reading
This weekend I joined 2 of my sisters and my niece in Green Bay for our annual Packers Training Camp Girl’s Weekend. One of the activities for the weekend includes a scavenger hunt. Fortunately for me, this is also one … Continue reading
This list is part of my Attitude Adjustment Project. I’m making the list to refer to in an effort to turn my mood around on those days that I’m in a negative place. The items on this list are in … Continue reading