- Waking up at 4a is hard when you refuse to go to bed before 10p. Harder when you’re so busy you can’t go to bed until midnight.
- I put $4 worth of gas in my car this morning. I love that I can cruise about 70 miles on that.
- As a person who is aware I can quickly flip a subject to focus on me, some people truly have a gift for making everything about themselves.
- Unrelated to the previous thought, you ever hear someone talk about your relationship in a way that makes you wonder if the two of you were in the same relationship or if they’re talking about someone else? Wow. (Relationship as in friendship but I state that using the term friendship loosely. Acquaintance? I’m not friends with assholes. Except for one.)
- Unrelated to the previous two thoughts… I have a close friend I’ve known more than half my life. Said friend jumped from me stating that I deactivated my FB account but will return to “did you block me because I did something wrong?” because I didn’t reply to a text in under 4 minutes. In the middle of the day while I was at work. She was so panicked that she called someone else to ask if I talked to them. Now, this friend and I haven’t talked all summer. I don’t engage in gossip so why in the world would I block her, someone I’ve known my entire adult life, without speaking to her first? Now I have this lingering thought that she was acting shady and is feeling paranoid about it.
- People. It’s social media, FFS.
- Fog lifting is one of my favorite things. It will forever remind me of a dream I had a while back about standing at the edge of a lake and someone I care deeply for walked up and wrapped his arms around me. It was a lovely dream moment.
- I love early morning drives to work.
- I also love early morning workouts.
- I wish NightOwlMe and EarlyRiserMe could work this shit out so I can stay rested.
- I have a week to decide if I want to keep my Twitter accounts. My 30 day experiment is flying by.
- I can’t wait to watch more Walking Dead tonight.
- “I miss your lips and everything attached to them.”
- I’m jumping all over the $18 30-minute massage next week. I don’t care that I have to travel 20 minutes in the opposite direction. My muscles need some TLC.
- Here comes the sun.
Tags13of101 30daysoflists 98of101 100HappyDays 101in1001 attitudeadjustment baking bitching blog cocktails crafts digitaldecember domesticated earworms excited family fitness freya friends furbabies healthyliving Holidailies holidays house life martinis me music now that's funny p90x packing photochallenge randomness recipes relationships sewing shopping socialmediadetox theidearoom the j.o.b. thinkoutloudthursday tv unplugged valentinesday video