- Poison. Especially Bret Michaels but I did have several pics of the other band members.
- RATT. Stephen Pearcy, yo.
- Warrant. I loved me some Jani Lane.
- Motley Crue. I never really was into a single member but my childhood BFF loved Nikki Sixx so I had a 4-page spread of him on my wall for her.
- Michael Jackson
- Menudo. Robi Rosa and Ricky Martin.
- I also cycled through different “hair metal” bands & other 80s artists, depending on what I was into at the time.
I don’t think “on my walls” correctly defines this. Saying they were plastered like wallpaper is a bit of an understatement, too. I had posters on all 4 walls from floor to ceiling, my door, the ceiling, on the bottom of the top bunk when I had bunk beds, and the side of my desk. I think I might have even put one in my window briefly. No “blank” space was safe.
I updated posters monthly when the new TigerBeat, BOP, 16, and MetalEdge magazines came out. Every 2-3 months all the posters would come down so I could rearrange them.
The majority were Poison & Menudo related. I recently found 2 posters that Mom stashed away for me… Bret Michaels & Poison. Mom knew who I really loved.