This is my current Work Day Purse. I’ve been using a different purse since I started my new/old job and decided it was time to change it up this morning. I know I carry a lot of stuff during the week but I was sort of laughing at exactly how much. I don’t carry this thing outside of work because WHOA. I grab whatever I need out of it and use a different purse in the evenings.
Anyway, the swap inspired me to do a Second Edition of “In My Bag(s)“. I normally carry up to 3 bags to work. I’m not going to take a picture of the other two but I’ll list the contents just for fun.
The contents of my work day purse:
- My Wreck This Journal
- A notepad and pen
- My Nook
- My glasses case
- A bra clip (hidden behind deodorant)
- My makeup bag (kind of hidden)
- My “Little Black Book” of eyeshadow
- Body Spray
- Pressed Powder Compact
- My “Viva La Juicy” roll on perfume
- Bath & Body Work Eucalyptus Stress Relief Aromatherapy roll on (I don’t use it for stress relief. It is AMAZING for stopping a cough. Unfortunately, it’s no longer sold.)
- Dr. Rescue Baby Lips lip balm
- Hair Spray
- EOS lip balm
- Lip gloss
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- “Road Rash Spray” (Neosporin)
Are you laughing yet?
- Tide-To-Go Stain Remover
- Media Card Converter
- My work pager (yes, a pager)
- iPhone cable (that has to be put back in my car)
- My Cell phone (I was taking a pic with my work phone that’s usually in there, too)
- USB drive
- A Stylus
- Hair ties
- A couple of business cards for taxi’s in Green Bay
- My ticket to the Packers game (suppose that doesn’t have to be in there, just been getting transferred from purse to purse since Sunday)
- My spare keys
Now the really funny stuff that most people think I’m kidding about.
- A plastic spoon (you never know!)
- A vegetable peeler
- 2 lemons
- Raw honey (in the organic garlic jar)
- A sweet potato
- Ground cayenne pepper
- Missing: My pliers. I forgot to put them back last week after I used them to remove a valve cap to air up a tire.
Note: The food is obviously eaten and replaced because, otherwise, gross.
The contents of my laptop bag:
- A pair of sunglasses
- (2) Throwback Weekend can koozies.
The contents of my workout bag:
- Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor (strap and watch)
- KT Tape
- Arm band for my cell phone
- A bag of tea (hey! that’s suppose to be in my purse!)
- Pair of sneakers
- My workout clothes
- A towel
- A hair tie
- Bobby pins
- Travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Face cleanser
I clearly don’t need much in either of the other two bags since it’s all in my purse!