Lunch Thought Spew
- Walking is hard. Buns. Thighs. Ow.
- I still have a good 35 pounds or so on my niece. Why do people still confuse us from a distance? Today it was one of her BFFs. I mean… Really.
- I’m thinking about doing the Mackinac Bridge Walk/Run on Monday. It’s been about 15 years since the last time I did it. I wonder if I’m brave enough to walk across now.
- Seriously… My right glute. Every. single. step. I’ve never been so aware of my butt.
- I love food so why do I keep forgetting to eat?
- Oh, my football loving dog. (See header.) Hopefully she doesn’t destroy that toy because there’s no fixing that one.
- I’m not in one single Fantasy Football League this year. I went from 3 to none. So weird.
This entry was posted in Cuz It's Me
and tagged randomness
. Bookmark the permalink