One of last week’s writing prompts from Holidailies was “Channel your inner child. Write a letter to Santa.” YES! I so got this one.
I hope you & Mrs. Claus had a good year. How are the reindeer? I’ll just get right to it… about this year. I tried to be good. I really did. I did manage to watch what I was eating (most of the time), exercise right (most of the time), lost a bunch of weight and generally tried to be a good person. I’m hoping that offsets the other stuff.
Do I still get presents for the effort? If so, I would like
- Fuzzy Christmas Socks, the crazier the better
- The Grey Wolf Warrior Spirit Hood
- A Wonder Woman Tutu
- An Eddie Lacy Jersey (I love him, you know)
- A knit or crocheted monster beanie
- Fun gadgets to play with at my desk when I’m bored
- And this pen holder.
Thank you so much for understanding. <3
PS – Please clean up your reindeer poop this year. Freya gives me enough to deal with.
PPS – Freya would like a new toy basketball (something soft and doesn’t squeak so she’ll play catch), a new bone, and some snackies.