November was an awesome month!
- Started with the Packers being 7-0
- I got to celebrate my sister Pauline’s 50th Birthday with her.
- I met Jeanne, Rachel and a few friends in Green Bay to Tailgate for the Vikings game and victory celebration.
- Kit-Kat & Rachel’s Day of Fun was a blast. We went to a parade, had hair mist custom-made, went to lunch where we saw Jordy Nelson (Packers #87), saw Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part I, went wine tasting, enjoyed sushi then finally met up with some Twitter Friends for a birthday celebration.
- I got to bake in a fully functioning oven!
- Enjoyed Thanksgiving with both families. So grateful!!
- Spent 2 weekends at home doing absolutely nothing.
- The Packers are going into December 11-0.
Yep. Fabulous November.