Wow…. I knew I neglected my blog for a while but I didn’t realize it’s been for 2 1/2 months. Life has been pretty uneventful. I’ll run through a few bullets & that should catch you up to speed.
- I finally took a ride up to Michigan in February for my friend’s birthday. I’ve been back up twice since then. Once to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress for my friend’s wedding and the other was for a margarita party.
- I didn’t finish the quilt in time for Valentine’s Day. In fact, it’s still right where I left it 2 months ago. I had issues when trying to wind the bobbin and got discouraged. Last night I finally decided to quit being afraid of it and got the bobbin wound. Now I just have to finish cutting the material so I can start sewing. BF’s sister’s birthday is the middle of May so that’s my new goal. I plan on having at least one other project finished before then.
- I haven’t been gaming much… I’ve cut it down to maybe 6 hours a week at the very most. However, it’s not because I don’t want to. I really need to get my eyes checked because I’m getting frequent headaches when I’m at the computer, watching TV, or playing video games. Boo. I can tolerate the tv or computer if I wear my old glasses but I get nauseated if I’m gaming for more than an hour or so at a time.
- Freya turned 1! We had cupcakes & sang Happy Birthday to her. It was too cute. The pics are still on my camera. I’ll get around to uploading those one day.
- I’m not sure if Freya is going through her terrible twos or if she has spring fever. Whatever the case… she’s crazy lately. It’s fun until someone gets hurt (that someone would be me).
- Reggie can’t decide if he wants to love or hate Freya. One minute he’s playing kissy-face and the next he’s snarling at her.
- Denzel is… Denzel. He goes with the flow until Freya gets on his nerves. Maybe that’s why he decided to run away one night.