Thursday Thirteen #1

thursday-13
Thirteen Things about Kit-Kat

13 things you’ll see in my living room
01. My mountain bike on a bike trainer
02. A rocking chair my mom had when I was a baby
03. A beautiful bookshelf ExH2 made me.
04. Beautiful black pottery from Boyfriend’s (well, StatusPending’s) parents
05. A remote control helicopter
06. Six remotes that I use on a regular basis
07. My hand-painted martini glass collection
08. My Xbox 360 standing upright on the floor in front of the entertainment center.
09. My drums, guitar, and mic for Rock Band
10. A bunch of hair ties, clips, etc.
11. A pretty rug ExMIL made to match my Starry Starry Night poster.
12. Candles everywhere
13. A box of Christmas decorations ohh

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday.  Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!  If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments.  It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

This entry was posted in MeMes. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Thursday Thirteen #1

1. Jenn says:

LOL…I am laughing at # 13.
    Great idea for a list. I’ll have to remember this one.

Welcome to T13 !

2. Jennifer says:

OoOoh Rock Band!!! I wanna to play too!!! I laughed at the Christmas decorations – that’s great. This was a creative and fun list!

3. Jeanine says:

Interesting mix of stuff you got there, great idea for a list. I’ll have to use this when I am in a jam lol.

4. momhuebert says:

What an eclectic collection. I’ll bet you’re an interesting person to hang around with.

5. Great idea for a TT, Kit-Kat! I need to use this one sometime. And I LOOOVE candles!

6. Kit-Kat says:

@Jennifer: I’m SO addicted to Rock Band. lol!

@Jennifer & @Jenn: OMG I so totally didn’t know if I wanted to admit to that.

@Jeanine: Thanks!

@momhuebert: LOL… I don’t know if I’m really all that interesting. cheese

@Cindy: I have a rather large collection of candles hidden in my entertainment center, too. I have such a large collection I decided to work on burning them before I buy more. wink

7. Danica says:

that sounds like a fun living room! I am dying to get either an XBox or a Wii… right after I save up to convert my car to run on vegetable oil, and then pay myself back those savings with what I save on gas, and then buy a house!

8. Neptunebaby says:

I want to see a picture of your martini glass collection! I’m a big fan of martini’s. And #13 is awesome! There’s a star that goes on our Christmas tree and it’s in the back seat of my husbands vehicle. I looked at him like, “uh.. why is the star in your back seat?” He doesn’t know. lol.

9. Kit-Kat says:

@Danica: LOVE your name! lol. I’m so happy I have my XBox. I was fortunate enough to have the majority of it paid for as a birthday gift. Vegetable oil, huh? lol

@Neptunebaby: Ohhhhh… I’ll have to take a pic of them one of these days. And, yeah… in the back seat?? LOL

10. Nicholas says:

Six remotes??

Welcome to TT!

11. Kit-Kat says:

@Nicholas: TV, Tivo, Cable, DVD, VCR, Surround Sound, Xbox (well, that’s more of a controller than a remote… lol).