June 17: Reading
Is it just me or do these sound familiar, like they’ve been done before?
1. Newspapers or magazines? Magazines
2. Books-on-tape or regular books? Textbooks
3. Paperback or hardcover? Either
4. Fiction or non-fiction? Ummm… hopefully non-fiction since they’re text books. LOL!
5. Sci-Fi/Fantasy or romance novels? Techie
6. Borrow from library or buy books (either new or used)? Both
7. Subscribe to magazines or buy on newsstand? Both
8. Current best-sellers or classic literature? Neither
9. Read books once, or re-read favorites every so often? Read once – the repeat as necessary until quarter is finished.
10. Here in the U.S., we have two hot best-sellers…former First Lady Hillary Clinton’s memoirs, and the new Harry Potter book (coming out June 21). If you had to read one, which one…Hillary or Harry? Why? Its a toss up since I’m sure they’re both fictional.
Source: This-or-That Tuesday